Traffic Nightmare and Supermarket Stress!

My first lecture on Friday began at 11 and it was meteorology. In the lecture we learnt about moisture in the air, focusing on phase changes and equations of state. I'm still really enjoying meteorology, it's pretty interesting stuff!

After meteorology I had a 3 hour gap before maths. I headed home and tackled the kitchen, which took me a whole hour! Once I had finished I did some odd jobs, such as banking and writing a shopping list, and before I knew it, it was time to head back into uni.

Todays maths lecture was on streamlines, which I'm actually quite enjoying. I'm feeling pretty good about this maths at the moment, as I tend to come out of the lectures having understood everything, which is always a plus!

Once the lecture had finished, I got on the bus and headed to the supermarket to do some food shopping. I decided to head to Morrisons, which I'd never been to in Norwich before but this was the wrong choice! The bus alone took an hour to get there because of the awful Friday rush hour traffic. Once I got there, the supermarket was super busy and I didn't know where anything was! I spent way more than I had planned, which was very annoying, and on the way home I smashed my eggs. Great one, Zoë.

I was not a happy bunny when I got back. I quickly made some sweet potato fries and pizza, and called Tom, who never fails to cheer me up. Once I had finished talking to him, the girls persuaded me to come out for a drink with them. I really didn't want to go but I'm glad I did. Sometimes you just need to get out of the house for a bit. We had a couple drinks at the student bar, but it wasn't a late one, and I was back home and in bed by midnight! Roll on the weekend!

Zoë x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Worst Lecture Ever!