Pizza Hut Party for Abi Kebabi

I only had two lectures yesterday, the first beginning at 11, on Oceanography. We learnt all about how light travels in the ocean, and the word penetrate was used far too often for my liking.


Following the Oceans lecture, we then had an hour of maths, which wasn't too bad, but I do feel like I'm beginning to fall behind as it gets more difficult. 

At 1 I headed home hoping for a productive afternoon. I spent a ridiculous amount of time on hold to our energy company, and didn't manage to resolve anything. Bills and stuff are so confusing, I really think you should be taught the basics of paying bills and energy tariffs at school to prepare you for adulting. I also spent a long time cleaning the kitchen which just sucks.

At about 6 we started to get reading for going out for Abi's Birthday Meal. She had booked a table at pizza hut and I was pretty excited as I'd never been before!! There was 9 of us going and we had a lovely time. I ate a ridiculous amount at Pizza Hut, taking advantage of unlimited salad and ice cream and sharing a HUGE pizza with Rosie.



After Pizza Hut we headed to my favourite cocktail bar, Turtle Bay. Becky and I shared a Tingwray, which was a super strong concoction of Rum and Ting, and a Beachcomber Zombie, a mixture of about 5 different spirits, including Absinthe! They were so strong and we'd eaten so much, we all just ended up feeling a bit sick!!


It was such a fab night though, everyone was in a great mood and we had a lovely time, thank you to Abi Kebabi for organising it!




Zoë x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Worst Lecture Ever!