Falling Asleep in Maths and a Nice Evening Skiing

On Tuesday my lectures didn't start until 12, so I got up early to get things done before I went. Shockingly, I was actually quite productive. At 11.30 I headed into uni for a Meteorology lecture and somehow (as always) ended up late and out of breath after 3 flights of stairs.

In the lecture we continued learning about the first law of thermodynamics which I find quite interesting even if it's a lot to take in.

We had a short break at 1, before starting our Meteorology lab at 2. It wasn't a particularly involved lab session, as we just had a page of questions that we all worked through together. The lab finished early as we had tried to complete the problems as quickly as possible! At 4 we headed to the library just to chill for an hour before Maths at 5.

I was dreading Maths, as it was with the lecturer I didn't like from Fluid Dynamics the other day (See 'The Worst Lecture Ever'). However it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. He has since redeemed himself for his unhelpful behaviour by putting up all the lecture notes on Blackboard, and he did slow the pace down as well. I found things a bit more clear, however, didn't take as much in as I could have, as I fell asleep in the last 15 minutes!

I'm a bit annoyed with myself for that, but I honestly couldn't keep my eyes open. And really, who could blame me? Maths at 5, come on guys!!

At 6 I headed home to make myself a quick dinner before heading out skiing with my Mumma and brother Max. We had another great skiing session, I can really feel myself getting back into it. It's also a great opportunity just to catch up with Mumma, who I miss loads when I'm living in Norwich. Plus I love how beautiful the view over Norwich in the dark is from the top of the slope. The picture really doesn't do it justice.


Thanks for reading guys! P.S. This is my 100th post on this blog, how exciting!! 

Zoë x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Green Screen Laughs, Mum & Dad's Silver Anniversary & Jim Bacon's Retirement!