Struggling to Find Motivation

On Monday I had another dreaded 9am! I dragged myself out of bed in the FREEZING cold and made my way to the seminar. To be honest I was so tired it was hard to get my brain to do anything, but I still got a lot done. I headed straight home as soon as the seminar finished so I could get on with my day.

During the day I worked on some Maths and my essay. I read several more articles and think I might have finished my research by now. However I have zero motivation to write this essay, I'm finding it super hard to get into as it's kind of boring to me. I also spent a huge amount of time doing washing up and tidying the kitchen. Yay.

Rosie's family were visiting today so it was really lovely to meet them. Her and her siblings look so much like each other and they were all so nice! Her youngest brother and sister had made an amazing multi-coloured layer cake and it was so tasty, well done them!

Monday evening I was super tired from my early start so treated myself to a face mask and an early night! Sorry I'm getting so far behind on my blog posts, I'm very busy at the moment! Thanks for reading guys!

Zoë x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Worst Lecture Ever!