Painting Halloween Nails and BAKE OFF FINAL!

This week is my reading week for Oceanography, so I only had one thing on Wednesday, which was a Maths seminar. I really didn't want to go, as although it was only an hour long, it takes two hours out of your day if you include traveling, and I had loads to do! I dragged myself off to uni and into my seminar.

It was a small group, and I was lucky to have quite a few of my friends in with me. We got to work on our coursework that was due in on Thursday. It was only two questions long, so not too bad, and I had already done the first by myself. However, we had only just learnt the material covering the second question the day before, so were a bit unsure about it. The seminar leader was the lecturer we normally have for Fluid Dynamics and he was actually really helpful. Remember when I wrote a blog post about him entitled 'Worst Lecture Ever'?? I take it all back now! He explained everything really well and checked that we were all finding the lectures ok and that we understood everything.

Once the seminar ended we headed to hand our coursework in and then I headed back home. I started work on my essay and some other bits and pieces, and then helped tidy some of the house, as Tom's Mumma, Ali, was coming over to get her nails done for Halloween later.

Ali arrived at 6 and we sat down to do nails and have a nice chat. I did some purple and silver spiderweb nails, which you can find the tutorial for here. Tom sister, Charley's hen party is next weekend so we spent a long time chatting about that! She also bought me some lovely chocolates and prosecco, which was so sweet, thanks so much Ali!

Once Ali had left I made myself some dinner and snuggled up in bed to watch the Bake Off final! I absolutely LOVED the episode, and cried a lot! My favourite to win was Andrew, but I was still happy for Candice, as she put loads of effort in and really deserved it.

When Bake Off had finished I went downstairs to join my housemates and some friends who were playing Dungeons and Dragons. I've never seen anyone playing it before, so it was really entertaining to watch! Thanks so much for reading guys!

Zoë x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Green Screen Laughs, Mum & Dad's Silver Anniversary & Jim Bacon's Retirement!