The Cutest Gift Ever and Baking the Christmas Cake!

I had two lectures on Wednesday, starting from 11. I'm trying to get into the habit of waking up earlier than I need to so that I can get jobs done before I head into uni. My first lecture was oceanography and was on the physical laws of ocean circulation, such as the pressure-gradient force. The second lecture was maths, and it was our final lecture with the lecturer who had taken us for the first part of vector calculus, the one I really liked, so we were all feeling a bit sad!

After my lectures finished I headed to the bus stop to catch a bus back to mine, and had to wait ages for a bus due to severe delays. This meant that when I got home I had to super panic pack and rush around trying to get some lunch at the same time. I was meant to be getting the 3pm bus home and had some shopping to do in the city before I went. While I was going crazy, trying to sort everything out, a parcel arrived at the door and Rosie gave it to me. It said it was from M&S which confused me, I hadn't ordered anything!! I opened it and inside was a pair of gorgeous fluffy socks that I had seen whilst out shopping with Tom. He knew I'd had a bad week and he had sent them to me, complete with the sweetest personalised note! He is honestly the kindest and best boyfriend in the world, I feel such a lucky girl to be with him, I hope he knows how much I appreciate him, I love you loads Tom! Feeling like I couldn't wipe the grin off my face, I rushed off to the city and managed to get all the bits I needed, including flowers for Mumma, with plenty of time to spare!


I caught the bus on time, and chatted for Tom for the duration of my journey, which was lovely. Once I had arrived in Beccles, I had to try find the train station, where I could catch a train taking me straight back to my hometown. I was HORRIBLE and rainy and I had a stupidly long wait, because I hadn't timed the bus right. I called Tom again and we had a lovely chat while I waited.

I got the train home and walked to meet Mum at work. We then headed off to Southwold with Max and the doggies, so we could walk them while Max had his piano lesson. It was kinda dark but we had a lovely chat whilst we walked through the marshes. Its things like this I really miss when I'm at uni!

Once piano had finished we headed back home as Mumma and I had a very busy evening ahead of us! We wanted to finish making the Christmas cakes seeing as we had prepared the fruit over the weekend. I love the process of making the Christmas cake as its very traditional and SMELLS SO GOOD! I love eating the cake mix too, it's so good! It took longer than we'd planned so we had to put Bake Off on in the background so we didn't miss any of it, semi-finals is a very important week!




After we'd got the cakes in the oven, we finished watching Bake Off in the lounge, cuddling the dogs by the fire. The smell of the cakes baking was gorgeous! Once Bake Off had finished, we also watched Grand Designs, which was awesome, it was exactly the kind of house I could see Tom designing!

The cakes still weren't ready, so we all sat and watched a really strange programme once Grand Designs had finished, called World of Weird. And blimey it was weird! I'd recommend it if you need a laugh!

Once the cakes had finally finished baking, we took them out of the oven and headed up to bed. Thanks for reading guys, hope you're enjoying my super early Christmas festivities!!

Zoë x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Worst Lecture Ever!