A Gorgeous Day on Campus

Tuesday was an absolutely beautiful day, on which I got up early to try and get stuff done. I had a pretty successful morning doing odd jobs and editing my video, before I headed into uni for 12.

I started with an hour meteorology lecture on different measures of water vapour. After an hours lunch break we headed to our lab session, on the same thing. Our practical was based in the computer lab where we were using some kind of software to draw tephigrams. It was quite complicated and gave us all massive headaches.

After the meteorology lab we headed to the library before maths, and on our way I took a picture of campus looking absolutely gorgeous. After chilling out in the library for a bit, we all headed to our hideously late maths lecture, which was on particle paths and the convective derivative. As much as I was enjoying and understanding it, I could barely keep my eyes open. My headed was pounding and I was shattered. It is STUPID to have maths this late in the day.


Once the lecture had finsihed I headed home. Mumma and Dadda were going skiing tonight and, although shattered, I was looking forward to joining them. I had a quick dinner of omelette and curly fries and headed off. It was a really good ski session, really cold and wintery! It was also lovely to see my parents who I miss so much. Dad has just started volunteering at the ski slope in the boot room and I know its silly, but it makes me so proud seeing him there!

Zoë x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worst Lecture Ever!

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!