July Favourites

Hello everyone! Those of you reading my travel posts may or may not be interested in beauty products, but I very much am, and being in the U.S. has given me the chance to try things that I haven't seen in the UK before! In our trip so far I've been to Sephora a couple times and I love it, I wish we had it in the UK! So here's what I've been loving this past July! 


• The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rowling) - I've read a lot of books since arriving in America but most of them have been trashy chick-lit novels! However having read and enjoyed the Cuckoos Calling a few years ago I decided to try something different and read this! The genre of the book is crime fiction and at times it is a bit gruesome (which I tried not to picture!). I loved trying to guess the ending as I read along and found myself unable to put it down! There were so many twists and turns and the ending really surprised me which is always good!
• Bobbi Brown Cream Shadow Stick in Goldstone - I love this so much!!! It is a limited edition shade which I was able to find in Macy's in NYC! It's a dark metallic bronzey grey and is so shimmery! I love the texture of it and it is so easy to blend. I like to just blend this all over my eyelid and pop some mascara on top and it looks like you put in way more effort than you did!!! I can't wait to try more of the cream eyeshadow sticks! 
• Caudalíe Beauty Elixir - This is definitely a princess product! I'm not sure whether it does much for your skin, but I have been loving it in this hot weather nevertheless! It is so refreshing and has an amazing scent. It's been great on long train journeys when you feel a little rough! 
• Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion  (Original) - This stuff is amazing! It helps eyeshadow stay put really well and also looks great on its own. I love the formula and the packaging is fabulous! I'm so glad I got this, I've been wanting it for ages!!
• TonyMoly Rice Face Mask Sheet (Clear Skin) - I love the concept behind these face masks! They are hilarious to put on, Tom says I looked like something out of Doctor Who! The mask itself brightened my skin really nicely though it didn't do much in terms of clearing it. It was still pretty good, and I really want to try some more types of sheet face masks! 

That is it for my July favourites! I hope you enjoyed reading this, and if you didn't I'll be putting up another post about our amazing day at Yellowstone national park later! Let me know what your favourite products were this month! 

Zoë x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Green Screen Laughs, Mum & Dad's Silver Anniversary & Jim Bacon's Retirement!