A bit of Christmas Shopping!

Due to my Ocean Circulation reading week, I had the whole of Thursday off! Hooray! However, I was still up bright and early, because Mumma was coming up to Norwich and we were going Christmas shopping!

First we headed to IKEA, as Mum wanted to show me their range of Christmas decorations! We got some tiny little baubles and some red candles. We really wanted to get some of those hanging paper stars, but the ones we liked were out of stock. Heartbreaking.

Next we needed out of the city to the big Sainsburys and Next. We spent a while looking through the Christmas home department in both Sainsburys and Next, which were lovely. Once we had finished getting a few bits and pieces and having a general look around, we headed back into the city centre.

We headed to the big TK Maxx first, again, to look at the Christmas department! It wasn't as good this year as it has been in previous years, sad times. Then, starving, we headed to Pret to get some food. We got a Curried Cauliflower and Sweet Potato soup each, and a Ham, Cheese and Mustard toastie to share and they were all so good I forgot to take a picture until I'd finished!! I love Pret!

After Pret we had to get some serious shopping done. We went in loads of shops, I needed a winter coat and a dress for Charley and Jamie's wedding, so I tried LOADS on. I couldn't find anything that I liked for a reasonable price. However we did find a super cute Christmas jumper in House Of Fraser and it was discounted in their brand event! It has a cute little sequinned copper reindeer on it!

We began to flag and weren't having much success, so we headed to John Lewis for a cup of tea and slice of cake in their cafe! It was just what we needed and felt very fancy!! Once we'd demolished the cake we explored the rest of the shop and picked up a lot! Their Christmas department is absolutely fab this year, so many things I liked!!

After the John Lewis extravaganza, Mumma dropped me off at home and headed back home herself. For the rest of the evening I just sorted out all my stuff and packed my suitcase, as I'm off to see Tom this weekend!! Thanks so much Mumma for such a fabulous day and always being there for me!

Zoë x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Green Screen Laughs, Mum & Dad's Silver Anniversary & Jim Bacon's Retirement!