Bake Off and Fajitas: The Perfect Evening?

I only had two lectures yesterday, which meant I had plenty of time to try and catch up on that long list of jobs that I mentioned! My day began at 11, with an Oceanography lecture about how sound travels in the ocean. It was quite interesting to learn about how temperature, salinity and density affect the speed of sound in the ocean, and how sound can be used to measure things in oceanography. However, I still don't understand one of the key things we covered in the lecture which was sound channels, so if anyone reading this has some random knowledge of sound channels, hit me up!

The oceanography lecture was followed by a maths lecture on Vector Calculus, which I'm actually really enjoying at the moment. We started work on the Divergent Operator, and I really can't believe how it's all STILL making sense!

After Maths I headed home to begin my long list of chores. I'm not going to lie to you guys, it wasn't a very interesting afternoon! AND I still haven't completed the list!!

In the evening, my housemates and I made fajitas and had my friend Elin over for dinner and bake off. Seeing as two of my housemates are vegetarian I made a some Mexican Quorn chicken alongside the vegetables for our fajitas, and it turned out pretty well! I'll link the recipe here so you can go try it if you're interested!


It was a very chilled out evening and I actually got to bed at a reasonable hour, which is just what I needed. Sorry that it's been a very boring day, but hopefully tomorrows post will be more interesting! Thanks so much for reading guys!

Zoë x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worst Lecture Ever!

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!