January Favourites

Here I am, at the end of another month, and relatively on time for once! That's right, here are my beauty favourites of January...


  • Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash - This is the most luxurious shower gel I've ever used, it's just beautiful! The scent is heavenly, and it really does make your skin feel softer when you get out of the shower. It's super affordable and I just love it so much, I will definitely be repurchasing!
  • Garnier/Caudalíe Micellar Cleansing Water - I love these two micellar waters so much. It's the first time I've tried micellar water to remove my makeup, and I'll never go back! To be honest, they are both very similar, and Garnier's is cheaper, so I'll probably buy this one, however, Caudalíe's has a lovely scent (similar to the rest of the Caudalíe Vinosource range) so I love it too. They have made an incredible difference to my skin! It has been so much clearer, and actually felt cleaner! I use this to remove my makeup and then I use a cleansing milk to cleanse my skin, and the combination makes my skin so smooth! A definite winner for me.
  • China Glaze Wood You Wanna? - I've reviewed this in a blog post recently, but I feel the need to reiterate how much I love it! It's such a unique shade, which I think is why it's become a favourite if mine. Its a kind of bronzey silver, and I love how it looks so different in different types of lighting!
  • Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing Nail Polish Fuchsia Generation - This is the first of Barry M's Daylight Curing nail polishes I've tried after seeing it on Fleur DeForce and absolutely loving the colour! Its a deep pink wine kinda shade and I find it looks really nice with my skin tone. However, I don't really get the daylight curing element of it. I followed the instructions, applied the polish without basecoat, and then applied the daylight curing topcoat, and the results were nothing special and it stained my nails! I have since tried the polish with my regular basecoat and a Seche Vite topcoat and found that much better. The Seche Vite made it shinier and more like gel than the gel-effect daylight curing topcoat! Nonetheless, I still love the shade and I'm sure it will be a firm favourite this year!
  • Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Colour - THIS IS THE BEST BROW PRODUCT I'VE EVER USED!!! It's basically a felt tip for your eyebrows and it's so easy to use! To do my brows, I use this with a light hand, creating short strokes to mimic hairs, and I press a bit harder in my sparser areas, which gives a bit more coverage, and I then set them with clear brow gel. I love the end result so so much, it doesn't make my brows look too heavy and they stay put ALL DAY. I get so many compliments on my eyebrows when I wear this, it just makes them look perfect and I can't wait to repurchase!
Thanks so much for reading this, let me know what your beauty favourites were in January! Did we have any of the same favourites? Have you tried any of these products too? I hope you have a great day whenever you are reading this!

Zoë x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Green Screen Laughs, Mum & Dad's Silver Anniversary & Jim Bacon's Retirement!