My 5 Favourite Nail Polishes for Valentines!

As it's nearly Valentines Day I thought I'd share my five favourite nail polishes for Valentines! Out of my ridiculously extensive collection of nail polishes I've chosen five shades that I think are perfect for celebrating this adorable holiday, ranging from my favourite red to a selection of beautiful purples!


Left to Right: OPI - Do You Lilac It?, Essie - Fishnet Stockings, OPI - I'm Indi-A Mood For Love, Avon - Decadence, Essie - Flowerista.

  • OPI - Do You Lilac It? - This has been a firm favourite of mine for years now! It is a beautiful cool lilac and which looks great on its on and also faded into other colours to create a gradient. I've used this shade in a recent Valentines nail art tutorial for Paisley nails if you want to see this colour in action!
  • Essie - Fishnet Stockings - Red is the ultimate colour for Valentines Day and this Essie shade is a beautiful deep red that is a foolproof choice for this romantic holiday. I think it looks most striking on its own, with a nice shiny topcoat!
  • OPI - I'm Indi-A Mood For Love - The girliest nail polish of the bunch, this pink is a great colour for creating super cute romantic nail art designs! I've used this in two nail art tutorials this Valentines, Paisley nails and Love Heart nails, go and check them out if you want to see more of this colour!
  • Avon - Decadence - This is the darkest colour I have chosen for my five favourite valentines nail polishes, and is also the only one with shimmer. It is a gorgeous deep shimmery purple, which again, looks incredible just on its own. If you're not into super girly colours or cutesy nail art designs, this is the look for you this Valentines!
  • Essie - Flowerista - This is my favourite shade for Valentines, its an incredible violet plum shade, perfect for Valentines and also a great colour for spring! This looks great on its own but I have really enjoyed combining it with OPI's I'm Indi-A Mood For Love in my Love Heart Nail Art tutorial.

  

These are all such beautiful colours, I think they are all great for Valentines! Let me know what nail look you'll be rocking for Valentines Day, and if any of these colours are your favourites too! Thanks so much for reading, have a great Valentines, whatever you're doing!

Zoë x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Green Screen Laughs, Mum & Dad's Silver Anniversary & Jim Bacon's Retirement!