Rain, rain, go away

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a nice weekend! Unfortunately, a fairly hungover Zoë did not fancy doing a podcast/video/blog post last Sunday, so apologies if you missed it. Never fear though, I'm back and bringing you a video containing weather for the next few days!

Not before we've taken a look back at this weeks weather pics though! Sadly, I only have a few, because the weather's not very interesting right now.

Having said that, Tuesday wasn't a bad day! Although, I was trapped inside a lab at uni and unable to enjoy the sunshine.


It's so much harder to get a nice photo of the weather when it's so dull! This was taken yesterday in my usual spot as I walk to my lectures! Crazy to think that on Wednesday last week we were enjoying the sunshine and having a picnic on the grass by the trees!


It's been a nice day today though! Sunshine and showers! I took the babies for a walk and got some nice cloud pics.



Today I finally found the time to make a forecast video! I really love doing it and though it's not perfect, I'm definitely improving every time. The guys at work may have a whole studio, but I've got a camera balanced on an ironing board, I know you're all jealous. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Snow?!

Worst Lecture Ever!