Settled and sunny

Hey everyone! Hope you've had a great weekend. It's been a lush sunny day today! From what I can recall, it's not been a bad week either! On Tuesday, I sent my phone off to be repaired so sadly have only a few weather photos this week.

Monday was lovely, I got pretty much the same photo as I've taken in previous weeks, but it is one of my favourite spots.


Tuesday was rather cloudy, but we got to watch some of the guys from work launch a weather balloon while we were in our palaeoclimatology practical, which was fun! It definitely does not take much to distract us during these sessions!!


I particularly liked the clouds as I drove home on Tuesday. 


And that was the last photo I took before I had to send my phone away. I've really missed having it on me to take weather pics, but I am loving the break from social media! I don't think I've ever gone this long without checking Instagram.

It was a bit gutting seeing some awesome asperitas clouds during my run on Saturday and not being able to take a picture! They were so cool and I'm very sad that I don't have any photo evidence for seeing them.

At the moment, we've got high pressure dominating our conditions again, so for the week ahead, you can expect a fair amount of sunny spells, variable amounts of cloud and it will be staying largely dry in East Anglia. For more details, watch my latest forecast video!


This time next week I'll be in France, skiing with Tommo! So there won't be any weather videos for at least a fortnight from now, however, I am hoping to get some good weather photos whilst in the mountains! I hope you have a good week, thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Snow?!

Worst Lecture Ever!