High pressure attempting to take charge

Hello everyone! I hope you've had a great week. We've had pretty cool weather this week! A lot of sunshine and showers, giving us some v interesting clouds. Last Sunday, we had a brief shower of hail. Needless to say, I got far too excited.


All of these showers do produce some lovely cloud pics.


Monday was a lovely day, with a brief ridge of high pressure giving us a lovely sunny day - most of which I spent inside! I took this photo as I left the IT lab on Monday afternoon.


Tuesday was not so nice, it rained for the majority of the day, making my concrete uni look very sad!



However, by the time I got home, things were looking up and we had a lovely sunset.


On Thursday, I had a day at home, and enjoyed the sunshine and showers once again, taking my doggos out for a walk during a sunny spell.


On Friday I took this (v poor quality) picture on my way to a lecture, I loved how threatening the clouds looked!


A week later, we've had hail showers yet again in East Anglia! There have been some awesome clouds today, here's my favourite pic:


High pressure is now building to the west of the UK, attempting to dominate our conditions this week. For your weather outlook for the week ahead in East Anglia, please do take a look at my most recent forecast video! Really felt more natural this week and I'm quite happy with the end result this time. Hope you like it too!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Snow?!

Worst Lecture Ever!