Thin crust pizza? No thank you, I'm from Chicago!

Today we had a lovely, relaxed day at the beach! We sunbathed, read our books and swam in the lake!! I finished my book; The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith, which was truly amazing and had me gripped! 



We then walked up the Navy Pier and rode the massive Ferris wheel! 


Later in the evening we went out to dinner to Giordanos, which was amazing! Our waiter was Irish and travelling the U.S. as well, so we had a nice chat! We ordered a medium pepperoni and spinach stuffed pizza. It was huge!!!! Tom ate half of it but I could only manage two pieces! We boxed the rest up and took it back to the hostel! 


Chicago is so lovely, it'll be sad to leave tomorrow!! 

Zoë x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worst Lecture Ever!

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!