Bye bye Denver, hello Salt Lake City!

Today we got up super early to get the train to Salt Lake City, where we then get the bus to Yellowstone! We were at the station by 6:45am, so decided to get some breakfast at Snooze, where we ate after we came in from Omaha! I got another amazing latte and the Snooze Continental, which featured yogurt with granola, a grapefruit brûlée and toast, and Tom got scrambled eggs with hash browns and toast! Just what we needed! 




Then we got on to our 15 hour train!!! We read our books, listened to music, played monopoly (I won), and watched the stunning scenery go by!! It is definitely the most beautiful train journey I've ever been on!! 




For dinner, we made reservations at the dining car on the train! I had a vegetable ravioli and Tom had herb roasted chicken, which we ate whilst speeding through Utah watching the sun set! We also had strawberry cheesecake for dessert! 






We're still on the train as I write this and I hope I can post it when we get to the hotel. We're up early again tomorrow to catch our bus to Yellowstone!! 

Zoë x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worst Lecture Ever!

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!