TAYLOR SWIFT

This morning we got back at 2:00 am after seeing TAYLOR SWIFT!!! The tickets were a birthday present from my wonderful boyfriend Tom and they were at the MetLife Stadium in New Jersey. 

We started off our day yesterday walking the High Line in Chelsea, Manhattan, which is a disused railway line turned park. There were so many beautiful plants and the walkway gave us an awesome view of some of the buildings. 



Then we went off to 34th Street for a bit of retail therapy!! First place I went was Sephora which is like a dream come true. It's full of the most amazing makeup! When I went to the till I also signed up to the Sephora Beauty Insider points card, and was immediately given a birthday gift, as my birthday had just been and they didn't want me to wait a whole year! We also went to Macy's and Bloomingdales, and I bought an amazing Bobbi Brown cream eyeshadow stick from Macy's! Here is what I bought... 


We also had the most amazing lunch from a street stall near 34th street. We had soft tacos with various fillings- Tom had shredded brisket and I had chicken and avocado. SO GOOD! 




After this we headed off to Port Authority to catch the bus to the MetLife stadium! The MetLife stadium was so amazing and huge. There were stalls selling all the traditional American things you'd expect at a stadium such as hot dogs and fried chicken! Tom and I shared fried chicken! We watched all 3 support acts; Shawn Mendes, Vance Joy and HAIM, which were all epic! Then Taylor came on! Her show was absolutely magical, everyone in the crowd was given wristbands which flashed in time to the music and in different colours which was so beautiful! She did all of the 1989 album and also a few of her older classics. It was the most amazing concert- the best I've ever been to, thank you Tom for one of the best experiences of my life!! 



Zoë x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Worst Lecture Ever!