June Favourites

It's monthly favourites time! Hooray! These are the things I have been loving in the past month so without further ado I'll give you the lowdown on what I love about each...



  • Garnier Intensive 7 Days Body Lotion - At around £3 this moisturizer sure is a bargain! I love this as it works wonders on dry skin and makes it feel noticeably smoother. It absorbs super quickly and is really light considering how moisturizing it is. I really love the scent and the price, so for me this gets a big thumbs up!
  • Gillette Satin Care with a Touch of Olay - I think what drew me in was the packaging if I'm being really honest! Its not very different from any other shaving gels, perhaps a bit more moisturizing but not hugely. However. It's GOLD. It looks pretty and I'm sold, shallow eh?
  • Peppermint Soothing Pumice Foot Scrub (The Body Shop) - It is well and truly summer in the UK and therefore the perfect time to wear beautiful strappy heels and sandals, so rough feet must be banished! I was dubious about this product, I couldn't imagine a minty foot scrub! However the scent is so fresh and the scrub itself does a really good job. I really love this product, well done Body Shop!
  • Dr. Lipp's Original Nipple Balm for Lips - This is a super thick, super nourishing balm that you really can use on anything! My favourite way to use this is on my cuticles and lips and I love it because of how softening and healing it is.
  • Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara Brown -  I did it! I bought the brown one! It was well worth buying as I love it just as much as the clear and use it on days when I don't fill in my brows and am going for a more natural look. Its so convenient and quick so I will be taking this on my travels across America!
  • OPI I'm Indi-a Mood for Love Nail Polish - This is a rediscovery I found in the depths of my nail polish collection. It is the most flattering pink I've ever seen, and being OPI, is such good quality as well. This is definitely my go-to shade this summer!
  • Zoeva Smokey Eyeshadow Palette - This palette has a interesting range of shades that I wouldn't usually go for, but have had a lot of fun using and experimenting with. The cream shade is a nice highlighter and there are some really gorgeous shimmery colours in there too. My favourite is the shade 'Soul Searching' which is a metallic grey closely followed by 'Dark Edge' which is a metallic dark green. I just think the colours in this palette are really unique and versatile and I have really enjoyed using it so far!
That is it on the favourites front for June, let me know what your favourite products were, and if you have enjoyed any that I have mentioned! I'm off to America in under a week now which is super exciting and I hope to share with you some of my travel essentials! I hope you're all loving the sunshine wherever you are - remember your sunscreen and have fun!!

Zoë x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worst Lecture Ever!

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!