So no one told you life was gonna be this way...

Today we slept in after being out late for Taylor Swift. We headed out at about 1:00 pm to try and find the apartment block from friends! Success! It was pretty awesome to see it, I wish I could live there! 


After getting multiple photos of the building we walked a couple blocks to a Magnolia Bakery for lunch. It was such a cute bakery with tonnes of cupcakes, cheesecakes and pies! I went for a red velvet cupcake and Tom had a chocolate pudding pie! The icing on the red velvet cake was unbelievable, I've never had icing like it! 




We then headed to the Empire State Building as it was an amazing clear day so we thought the views would be good. When we got there viewing on the 102nd observatory floor was closed so we had to get a refund which was a little disappointing. However we still got to go to the 86th floor, which was amazing. I actually thought it wasn't too bad to miss out on the 102nd floor, because the view from the 86th floor already had me feeling slightly scared! 

Cute pic of Tom hey? 

After the Empire State we headed into Chinatown for dinner. We'd looked on trip advisor and found a really cute place that we would never have looked twice at normally! It was packed and full of locals which was good! The food was amazing and Tom and I are now back at the hotel feeling so full!!! I would definitely recommend this restaurant - Great New York Noodletown, Bowery Street. 



Zoë x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Worst Lecture Ever!