Getting a bit sick of trains...

We arrived into Denver this morning at 6 am after a restless night on the train. Nothing was open and we couldn't check in to our hotel so we just waited in the station. 

As soon as the restaurants opened we went for breakfast in a place called Snooze. It was a really amazing place with awesome music on in the background, with the likes of Alt-j, Arctic  Monkeys and Radical Face being played! I ordered a latte and it was so beautiful and tasted great!! Tom had Strawberry Shortcake pancakes and I had 'The Banana Nutella Situation'. Both very good! 




After breakfast things took a turn slightly downhill and I started to feel ill :( I think my body has decided it is sick of trains! After hanging around the station some more we got a taxi to our hotel - 11th Avenue Hotel. When they saw I was ill they did everything they could for us and were really nice! They let us check in at 10am even though check in was meant to be at 2pm!!! For a while we just dozed in the room until I felt better.

We then went out into Denver to do some shopping! We got some awesome gifts for some people! The views in Denver are lovely, with the mountains in the distance, that unfortunately the camera couldn't capture, but here are some nice photos of the park!! 



Now just chilling at the hotel watching Netflix and doing our washing!!

Zoë x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Finished my degree!