Turning unsettled...

Hey everyone! Hope you've had a great week enjoying this gorgeous, yet slightly unseasonal weather!

With all these clear skies and light winds overnight, we've had plenty of chilly nights with lots of mist and fog around. I took this picture on Sunday morning, I love the way you can see the blue sky and clouds above the layer of fog:


It then proceeded to be a lovely sunny day, which was particularly enjoyed by my dog Fleur.


And it became quite an exciting week, with plenty of record-breaking weather. Monday saw the first time that 20C was recorded in the UK during the winter months and Tuesday proceeded to be even warmer!

When I got up for yoga at 6am on Monday morning, it was light for the first time with a few mist and fog patches around once again.


I spent the afternoon revising(sunbathing) at Toms house and it was glorious.


Tuesday was definitely the best day. We had a picnic lunch outside between lectures and then bought ice creams! It was the warmest day, reaching 21.2C in Kew Gardens, creating a new maximum temperature record for February.

Doesn't UEA look wonderful?


Yesterday had yet another misty start, there were awesome elevated layers of mist which I got very excited about.



I went into uni for a lecture, had a picnic lunch and went for a walk around the UEA broad to take photos with our dissertations!



However, today marks the end of the spell of sunny and settled weather. It wasn't such a bad start - rather misty once again, but it became cloudier into the afternoon. 


And it's going to be rather unsettled for the weekend and into the following week. You can find out more information for the weekend weather in East Anglia by watching my latest forecast video! I think this one is better from the last, except I've developed a bad habit of looking towards my laptop, which I put to one side of the camera - I'll move it next time so as not to give myself the temptation!! I hope you enjoy it, let me know if you've got any suggestions. Have a great weekend!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Snow?!

Worst Lecture Ever!