Forecast video!

Hey everyone! Hope you've been enjoying the glorious sunshine! We had a bit of a foggy start, but once it had cleared we had a lovely blue sky day. I took the doggos to Walberswick to see the sea.




Now, I've got something a little different for you this weekend. I spent the afternoon outside filming a forecast video! Very basic and definitely not perfect, but I had fun creating it. It's so hard to remember forecast details off the top of my head, but I'm sure it'll become more natural with practice.

I'd love to be able to get animated graphics but it's such a complex process. So for now I've used data I can access for free from the internet; Met Office pressure charts, satellite pictures from sat24.com and model screenshots from WeatherOnline. Hopefully soon I'll be able to use the data from work, which would look much better.

Anyway, instead of the usual podcast, I hope you enjoy this forecast video for the week ahead in East Anglia!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Green Screen Laughs, Mum & Dad's Silver Anniversary & Jim Bacon's Retirement!