Sun, sun, sun!

Hey everyone! It's been such a glorious week. I wasn't looking forward to the milder weather because I feel like we're missing out on a proper winter, but I've LOVED the sunshine. 

Monday was lovely, with blue skies and wispy cirrus clouds. Sadly I spent most of the day in the IT lab doing uni work, but this is a photo I took as I left uni. Another thing that's become so noticeable this week is that the days are getting longer!! I took this at 16:20! Even though it happens every year I love how people (myself included) are surprised when it starts to get lighter in the evenings.


This morning was another gorgeous one. Beautifully crisp with a layer of mist making everything look magical.



Today has turned out to be a gorgeous blue sky day, or a 'fried egg day' as the guys in my office say! It is actually warm. WARM outside. Crazy. I've just been outside with my doggos who love this weather. I didn't wear a coat and I was fine! Bring on the summer...


Who do we have to thank for all this gorgeous weather? A lovely area of high pressure sitting just to the southeast of the UK, over Europe. And it's gonna keep things pretty good over the next few days, particularly for East Anglia. However it will slip slightly further away from us towards the weekend allowing things to become a little cloudier at times. We'll be staying in a southerly flow through the weekend, which will keep things feeling mild. I've got to say, it's nice not to nearly freeze to death every time I go outside.

For more info on the forecast for East Anglia this weekend, have a listen to my podcast below! Hope you're enjoying the sunshine as much as I am! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Green Screen Laughs, Mum & Dad's Silver Anniversary & Jim Bacon's Retirement!