Spicing up the weekly forecast

Hi everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I went out with the guys from work over the weekend, hence the reason there was no podcast on Sunday, I had a bit of a sore head!

To make up for my lack of podcast yesterday, I have uploaded an extra special version for you today, much against my better judgement. Introducing my boyfriend, Tom. I hope my zero listeners find it entertaining and informative.

I'm trying to brainstorm new ideas to make my forecasts more interesting (not in the way I have done so above). I'd love to make videos but don't have much free time at the moment. Let me know if you have any ideas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Green Screen Laughs, Mum & Dad's Silver Anniversary & Jim Bacon's Retirement!