Blue skies and sunshine

Hey everyone! I'm sure many of you were absolutely gutted that I didn't post on Sunday, I know my audience is clamouring for more ;) I was (once again) rather hungover and spent the day napping on the sofa at a lovely little family get-together.

What a week it's been though! Would you just look at all these blue skies!

Last Friday was lovely, I took these photos at uni:



Sunday was also incredible, we had the doors open as it was so warm and we were all playing outside with the kids - it was wonderful! Here's a picture of Tom's sister Laura and our niece Amalie playing in the sunshine!


Monday was a bit dull and less mild than recent days, but the weather soon picked back up! Tuesday had very nice clouds, I particularly liked this one:


Wednesday was also glorious and felt so mild.


And tonight we had this gem of a sunset:


The sunshine really makes such a difference in people! It lifts everyones moods and makes everyone happy, particularly myself!! It's also been exceptionally mild for this time of year, with Scotland recording its highest maximum temperature for February: 18.3C in Aboyne!

Also, I got my dissertation back today, and got a first! I'm over the moon!

Will the sunshine continue? Have a listen to my podcast below to find out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Green Screen Laughs, Mum & Dad's Silver Anniversary & Jim Bacon's Retirement!