Snow?!

Hey everyone! Good news for anyone who is a fan of the colder conditions (like me!), this brief mild spell is at its end, as a northwesterly flow begins to dominate our weather once again.

Now, I know it's not everyones favourite, but I love cold weather and the chance of seeing some snow makes me very excited. Though there's still some degree of uncertainty, there's a chance we could see a spell of snow in East Anglia overnight Tuesday into Wednesday morning!

For more details on the weather for the week ahead check out my latest podcast! I've been trying lots of different ways to record it, from writing a script to just remembering it from the top of my head! This week I did a mixture of the two, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Green Screen Laughs, Mum & Dad's Silver Anniversary & Jim Bacon's Retirement!