A milder weekend...

Hey everyone! It's been a glorious week of weather so far!

It was wonderfully foggy in Norwich on Monday, I took this photo on campus around midday:


Last semester I wrote a computer model to simulate the formation of radiation fog. This kind of fog is formed by radiational cooling of the Earths surface, causing the air above to cool and condense, producing fog! Since then, I love a foggy day and love to think about the processes involved in its formation.

Tuesday was pretty cool too, I took this picture of a front clearing East Anglia in the morning at the park and ride on my way to work!


Wednesday was a glorious day with plenty of warm sunshine. I took this picture in almost exactly the same spot that I took Mondays fog photo!


This morning we had the most gorgeous sunrise in Norwich. After taking this photo, I drove home to Suffolk, where it clouded over and we had a few snow showers!! 


Looks like we're heading into a milder spell of weather for the weekend. Bad news for anyone like me who's been loving the frosty mornings!!

Here's my podcast for the weekend weather in East Anglia. I hope you enjoy it, if you got any feedback I'd love to hear it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Green Screen Laughs, Mum & Dad's Silver Anniversary & Jim Bacon's Retirement!