Blog Resurrection

Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I posted or even looked at this blog, thus I spent some 'happy' hours over the weekend reminiscing and cringing over my past self. Slightly embarrassing that I wasn't sure I could even remember how to use Blogger!

However, I've decided to resurrect this blog to create a platform on which I can share blog posts and podcasts about the weather. My last (very cringey) blog post from 2017 talks about my first go at presenting the weather, getting an internship at the Met Office and writing forecasts for local newspapers. Since then, my time at the Met Office has been and gone, I've taken a year in industry, working as a wind farm development engineer and am now in my final year of uni, working part-time with a local forecasting company, Weatherquest, which I love. I have also had a couple more attempts at presenting the weather, though I can't say I've gotten much better!!

Therefore, the purpose of this blog will be to gain confidence in chatting about the weather, which I hope to achieve by sharing my chatty forecasts with you. I hope you enjoy them and find them reasonably useful!

Here's my first podcast, for East Anglia on Sunday 20th January, enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Green Screen Laughs, Mum & Dad's Silver Anniversary & Jim Bacon's Retirement!