Training my new puppy!

Finally! It's warm and sunny outside! My Mum and I took advantage of the gorgeous weather this afternoon to start training our beautiful new puppy to walk on a lead, as she has just had all of her vaccinations and is ready to explore the big wide world! The dog on the left is the wonderful Fleur, who is 8 years old, and is showing the puppy, Lyra, exactly how a good dog should walk on a lead!
Since we got Lyra, Fleur has really looked after her, which is lovely to see, and they are now best doggy pals! I hope everyone else enjoyed the sunshine in the UK today (if you got any) and I hope you enjoyed this random post!

Zoë x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Green Screen Laughs, Mum & Dad's Silver Anniversary & Jim Bacon's Retirement!