May Favourites

Today I'm going to share with you my May favourites! As months go, May is one of the best in my opinion, as the weather starts to brighten up, the days are longer and (most importantly I might add...) it's my birthday month! So anyhow, here are my beauty favourites of the past month!


  • Benefit Roller Lash Mascara - I think this is The One. Genuinely. I have fairly short and straight lashes, but using this mascara I don't even need to curl my eyelashes, it gives such amazing lift! I didn't ever think I would be a fan, partly because I didn't really believe the hype and also because I never usually go for a plastic brush applicator, but I love love love this mascara so much I have already repurchased just in case!!
  • Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Brush Set - A birthday gift from my lovely Mumma! I've never really owned proper, good quality brushes before, so these are like a dream to me! They're so soft and I feel like my make up looks so much better when I use these, plus they are just beautiful... what's not to like??
  • Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara - I have to admit, at the same time as being curious about this product, I was a tiny bit afraid of what it might do to my already quite large eyebrows, so I opted for the clear one. However, as I now love the clear so much, I might try a coloured version at some point. I use this after filling in my brows with a brow pencil to set them in place and it works perfectly! No more stray eyebrow hairs, not on this face!!
  • Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Matifying Fluid - Not only is this a great moisturizer, it also smells lovely, a bit like the Caudalie Divine Oil. I love this moisturizer because I feel like, having used it for a week or so now, that it has really made a difference to my skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this!!
  • Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso - I've never really been a fan of wearing blusher as I have quite a freckly face, and I feel like it looks too over the top on me. However, this blusher is a lovely subtle shimmery coral that really compliments my skin tone and the price makes it even better, so I can't help but love it! It also has a mirror hidden away underneath - another bonus!
  • Ouidad Botanical Boost Moisture Infusing and Refreshing spray - I am a girl who is proud of her natural curls, but sometimes they can be a real pain. This spray is great because it tames frizz and boosts curl and shine all at the same time and it is becoming a haircare staple for me. I use it during the day to refresh my hair and I used it on second day hair, to try and calm it down when I get out of bed! I also really like the smell as it is really fresh and it just smells like its good for your hair, you know? I hope I never run out because I know I can't afford to repurchase all these things, but if I could this would definitely be high priority!
And that's it for my May favourites! Hopefully I'll be able to do another at the end of June as I will be exam free, however, I begin my backpacking adventure across America at the start of July, so I might not have time to even breath. Sigh. Its a hard life ;).

Zoë x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Green Screen Laughs, Mum & Dad's Silver Anniversary & Jim Bacon's Retirement!