A Night Out in Les-tah

Friday began at 11 with a Meteorology lecture. We've finished thermodynamics now and have started the topic of radiation which is interesting. We spent the lecture learning about Sun-Earth geometry, which explains why we have seasons and stuff, and then talked about blackbody emissions.

I headed home after the lecture to finish packing for Tom's and have some lunch. I felt like I was busy the whole of my lunch break but honestly I couldn't tell you what I did!!

At half 2 I walked down to the bus stop to wait for a bus into uni. However after waiting almost half an hour I realised that I wasn't going to make it so headed back home! Totally gutted to miss a maths lecture ;) Turns out that it couldn't have been more perfect, as the entire lecture was non-examinable!! Instead I chilled at home, putting some work and music on my kindle to keep myself busy on the train.

Time went very quickly, and soon enough it was time to walk to the train station. Normally I travel alone, but luckily for me, Elin had booked on the same train to go and see her boyfriend in Loughborough, just one stop away from Leicester, where Tom lives. Elin and I walked to the station together, and then met Tom's friend Bram on the platform, who had coincidently booked the same train to visit his girlfriend in Nottingham!!

The first train was so packed we couldn't sit together, but Elin and I got off the train at Ely to change, and then spent the rest of the journey together! It was so nice to have her company, as we were both feeling exactly the same nervous excitement! It made the journey so much more bearable, honestly the 3 hours felt like 30 minutes!!

I arrived into Leicester at quarter to 9, and said goodbye to Elin who had to run for her next train. I met Tom in the entrance to the station and we hopped in a taxi. It was SO lovely to see him again. He is without a doubt my soulmate and seeing him just makes me so happy.

We didn't have much time to catch up when we got back to Tom's house, as we were going out and pres began very soon! It was lovely to meet all of Tom's friends, they are all so nice. We played ring of fire as always, and some new games I hadn't played before but will definitely be playing again when we have pres at mine! We left Tom's house at around midnight to walk to the club, and we were all nicely hammered.


I don't remember huge amounts of the evening but the bits I do remember were great. Like Tom and I making up a dance routine to Year 3000 and both of us slut dropping in unison. I also remember seeing the club photographer at one point and thinking 'Oh dear, this is gonna be awful' but the following day this little gem appeared on Facebook and I just love it.


Mosh was a really great club, wish we had one in Norwich. On our way back we got a takeaway pizza, which is something we don't really do on nights out in Norwich. It was literally the best pizza of my life.

I think we got to bed at around 4, but I'm not sure! All I know is that it was one of the best nights out ever, thanks so much Tom :)

Zoë x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Green Screen Laughs, Mum & Dad's Silver Anniversary & Jim Bacon's Retirement!