September Favourites

Now, it wouldn't be a true Dots Above The E monthly favourites if it wasn't several weeks late would it?! At least that's what I keep telling myself! The truth is I've been so busy (as I'm sure I keep saying!) and I didn't really have many favourites in September, so I didn't feel particularly motivated to write about them! However, I have finally gotten round to it, so here are my September Beauty Favourites!!


  • Fleur De Force by Eylure - Fleur Loves Lashes - I am not usually a big wearer of false eyelashes as I've never been very good at putting them on and sometimes I think they can be a bit overkill. HOWEVER. These beauties have completely changed the way I look at false eyelashes! I was so surprised at how easy they were to apply, which I think is probably to do with the fact that they are a lot better quality than cheaper ones I've used before. These look absolutely amazing when they're on, nicely subtle and just so gorgeous! I love these so much, and can't wait to try the rest of Fleur's eyelash range!
  • No7 Perfect Lips Pencil in Nude - I found this at the back of my makeup drawer as I was packing up all my things to move out, and I'm so happy to have found it! It is basically just a nude coloured lip liner, but it is a lovely natural colour and really soft to apply. I love to wear it with a nude lipstick for a nicely polished look and I have definitely used it a lot in the past month!
  • Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Shadow - Normally, I would never have picked up a shade like this as it is a very neutral, matte, browny-grey shade, and I usually favour something a bit brighter with more sparkle! However, I got this after reaching 100 points on my Beauty Insider card in Sephora, when Tom and I were in the States. This is so lovely and creamy and blends beautifully. I surprisingly liked the neutral colour and have been using this a lot along my lash lines and smoking it out. I am such a huge fan of the Bobbi Brown Shadow Sticks!
And there we have it, I have finally written this post! Hopefully my next favourites will be on time, although it is likely to be another small one as I really shouldn't use my student loan to by makeup... sad face. Thanks for reading and see y'all soon!!

Zoë x

P.S. If you could subscribe to my new YouTube channel that would be absolutely wonderful! Lots of LOVE!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Green Screen Laughs, Mum & Dad's Silver Anniversary & Jim Bacon's Retirement!