Finished my degree!

Hey everyone, it's been a while! My last exam was on 4th June and I have now finished uni, which is mad. I'm starting full-time at Weatherquest on 1st July, so am making the most of my free time before then. Sadly it's not as fun as it sounds, I've been doing life admin, cleaning and organising!

Since I wrote my last blog post in early May, life has been mostly revision, but I'm gonna post some pictures of my favourite moments. Below is Elin and I having our first snakebites in the SU bar after an exam (only 4 years late!).


During the middle of May, Tom and I ran the Pretty Muddy Race for Life, in aid of Cancer Research. Tom filmed the whole thing, you can watch it here!


For Elin, Mollie and I's birthdays we went to Haggle, a Turkish restaurant in Norwich. It was awesome and so lovely to dress up. We then went to my last ever (probably) Damn Good LCR night!! 


Then it was my birthday (mid-exams) so I took the day off and went to the beach.... It was not as wild as it looks!


We also went to an 80s party for our friends 30th Wedding Anniversary. I got my gold trousers out again (very happy to have another occasion to wear them for), Mum went as a Rubiks cube and Dad was Prince.


Finally exams were over!! My friend Sally, who I met this year, and her lovely housemates hosted a survivors party, where we had a revision notes bonfire!



Mum and I also got our makeup done in MAC and then went out to The Ivy for lunch to celebrate her birthday, proper ladies of leisure!!



Last night, I went to a quiz night with some of the guys from work, and we won! It was so much fun. I can't wait to start work in a few weeks, but until then, life is crazy busy!! This weekend, Tom is taking me down to London for a belated birthday present. We're going to Gauthier Soho, a Michelin starred french restaurant that has won awards for it's vegan menu.

The following week we're heading to the Cotswolds for Tom's Ultramarathon. He's running 100km for CLIC Sargent, a charity for children with cancer. I'm sure he'd love any donations, you can find his fundraising page here

In terms of this blog, I'm not sure where it's heading now! I doubt I'll have time to start up my weather podcasts/videos again, and besides, working as a weather forecaster full-time is probably enough weather to be getting on with!! I've always wanted to start a food blog, so maybe that will be my next adventure, but I'm sure this won't be the last you hear from me on here. 

Zoë x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Snow?!

Worst Lecture Ever!