Warming up!

Hello everyone! I'm back!! In the first week of April, Tom and I went skiing in the three valleys in France, which was amazing. Lovely sunshine and bluebird days as well as a massive snow dump midweek! Plus I found a weather station! Here are a selection of my favourite pictures, and there will be a video to come once Tom or I have found the time to edit it.









For the last week it's been Easter break so I've been getting my teeth into my essay on the North Atlantic storm track, as well as doing some revision for my exams in May. Today I ran the Bungay 10k, and got a personal best! My phone says I ran it in roughly 55 minutes, but I haven't got my chip time yet. Tom ran the marathon and absolutely smashed it, personal best for him too! He ran it in 4 hrs 42 mins, almost 40 minutes faster than last year!!


Despite my aching legs, I have managed to put together a forecast video for you! Take at look to find out whats going on in East Anglia this week. Here's a hint: it'll be feeling warmer!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Snow?!

Worst Lecture Ever!