October Favourites!

Next month I'm gonna work really hard to actually do my favourites at the end of the month in question rather than half way through the next month... Anyhow... They're here now, heres what I loved in October!



  • Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask - This stuff is amazing! I got this free from Boots at the student night in Intu Chapelfield and I love it so much! Its pretty darn good at clearing up any breakouts and makes my skin feel lovely and soft!! I also love the look of the black clay mask on my face, feels like I'm having a proper pamper session!!
  • Collection Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner - I've tried so many types of liner pens this year trying to find the one for me and for now, this is the one!! Its such good value for money and the felt pen is really fine so great for precision! Its really highly pigmented and doesn't flake at all so I love it!
  • Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - After trying Benefits Rollerlash, I thought I'd never find a mascara I loved that much.. How wrong I was! I love this even more than rollerlash, and it is definitely more student loan friendly!!! It gives such amazing lift, length and definition to my eyelashes and I find it less drying than rollerlash which is great. I'M SO GLAD I TRIED THIS!!!! :D
  • The Body Shop Spiced Vanilla Lip Balm - This is a rediscovery for me as I bought this from the Body Shops Christmas range 2 or 3 years ago! It is the most beautifully scented lip balm, I also use a bit as a solid perfume on my wrists!! You can see how much I've loved it, the little tin is looking a bit battered after spending far too much time in my handbag! I am so gutted that the Body Shop don't have any vanilla scents in their Christmas range this year... does anyone know of any alternatives?
  • Nescafe Caramel Latte sachets - Bit of a random favourite, but I can't get enough of these instant caramel lattes!! They are such a lovely treat and have been helping me through long hours of uni work...
And that is it! Another short favourites as I don't have much spare cash for makeup goodies at the moment... heartbreaking, I know! Let me know what you loved in October and I'll see y'all soon!

Zoë x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Worst Lecture Ever!