August Favourites

Today I finally got round to doing my August Favourites... better late than never hey?! I can't believe it's September already but I am super excited because its getting closer to CHRISTMAS!!! Anyway, here is what I loved in August!



  • Measuring Spoons - I am in love these super cute heart-shaped measuring spoons for baking! There were a really thoughtful gift from Toms Parents after I got into uni - Thank you!!! I've used them non-stop since I got them!!
  • Max Factor Mastertouch Concealer - This is a rediscovery for me as it was one of the first concealers I ever used. It is a good all-rounder and I use it under my eyes and down the bridge of my nose as it is nice and brightening. I love its consistency and it is perfect for my skin tone!
  • Essie Flowerista - I bought recently while I was in the US as I've wanted a shade like this for ages. As always with Essie, I love the formulation of the nail polish, and I just absolutely adore the colour, I feel like it is a really nice shade for autumn! If you want to see more of what this colour looks like I have used it in a nail art tutorial which I will share to my blog later and is already on YouTube on my channel dotsabovethee!
  • Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner - I bought this eyeliner to use on my family holiday in Wales as it is waterproof and we usually spend a lot of time surfing and swimming in the sea! I have to say it has a funny shaped tip which I wouldn't really describe as high precision as it is rounded and a lot better for bolder eyeliner looks. However it didn't effect it too much and I really loved its staying power! It stayed put all day and also came off really easily when I wanted it to! 




 My last (but not least!!!!) favourite of the month is my new Kenwood kMix Mixer!!! This was a wonderful present from my parents as a congratulations for getting my exam results and getting into uni. If you watch The Great British Bake Off you will see all the contestants using these this year and I can see why they chose to use them!! It is an amazing mixer and I love it so much - thanks Mum and Dad!!!

That is it for my August favourites! Let me know if you have also lovedany of these products and I hope you enjoyed this post!

Zoë x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DC duck tour!!

Ditsy Daisy Nails!

Worst Lecture Ever!