Hi, my name is Zoë and I'm a meteorologist and weather presenter, welcome to my blog! You can watch my showreel and find out more about me by linking the links below, or if you'd like to take a trip down memory lane keep scrolling and you'll find my archived blog posts!
Tartan Nail Art Tutorial!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Check out my latest nail art tutorial on my YouTube Channel, and if you like it, please subscribe!
Hello everyone! Tom and I are officially settled back into UK life! To celebrate our return we held a dinner party for both of our families. We decided on a menu that would give everyone a taste of the USA! We chose typically American dishes and made everything in miniature! Here is the menu! Appetizers: Chips n dips Entrées: Deep dish pizzas Hot Dogs Soft Tacos Burgers Philly Cheesesteaks Served with salad and fries! Desserts: Strawberry cheesecake Blueberry pancakes Brownies It was a super fun night, we all ate far too much, which is always good!! We also gave our families the gifts we had brought back with us which was lovely. :) Here are a few photos of what we made (though not everything, as my camera died halfway through the evening!) Zoë x
Hello everyone! I hope you've had a great week. We've had pretty cool weather this week! A lot of sunshine and showers, giving us some v interesting clouds. Last Sunday, we had a brief shower of hail. Needless to say, I got far too excited. All of these showers do produce some lovely cloud pics. Monday was a lovely day, with a brief ridge of high pressure giving us a lovely sunny day - most of which I spent inside! I took this photo as I left the IT lab on Monday afternoon. Tuesday was not so nice, it rained for the majority of the day, making my concrete uni look very sad! However, by the time I got home, things were looking up and we had a lovely sunset. On Thursday, I had a day at home, and enjoyed the sunshine and showers once again, taking my doggos out for a walk during a sunny spell. On Friday I took this (v poor quality) picture on my way to a lecture, I loved how threatening the clouds looked! A week later, we've had ...
Yesterday was such a good day but after waiting up feeling nervous until midnight for our A level results I had no time to post this!! We woke up early and got the bus to Vegas!!! As we drive into the city we saw some pretty crazy buildings!! We then went out to explore The Strip and do some shopping! I got some new shoes for dinner!! After shopping and sightseeing we headed back to our hotel to get ready for our meal out at the Stratosphere Top of the World restaurant, which was a birthday present from my parents!! It is the most amazing revolving restaurant which gives you spectacular views of Vegas as the sun sets!! Although we were feeling pretty nervous we still had an amazing meal and didn't let the nerves spoil it!! I had Prawn and Lobster Cocktail for my starter and Tom had Pork Belly with Chimichurri! They were so amazing! Next I had the Center Cut Filet Steak with Gratin potatoes and Tom had Seafood Linguine! Both amazing!! It was during this cour...
Comments
Post a Comment